Good Morning, Its been a while. We are down to the last three weeks of school, its been an incredibly stressful year and it looks as if its going to continue along that path until the end. Hopefully, next year will be better!
So what's changed, not much:-
- I am still dieting and weigh maybe half a stone lighter than I did last year
- My dad is still with us (Huge yay and celebrations go with this) albeit poorly
- The kids are older but the same (love them so much)
- I am still trying to save money (things seem to be getting harder and harder here)
- I have started to do competitions and up to this month have done ok
- I am still fighting the losing battle of trying to have a clean, organised home (yeah I can hear the laughter)
Ok so as far as the competitions go I started a couple of months ago and I have won walking boots, a topiary ball for the garden, drinks, Manuka Honey, a Superdry bag for my daughter for senior school, a £35 stationary set, cycling shorts. But sadly in June I have won nada! Not a thing. But its still a nice hobby to have and it saves me from watching mindless tele in the evenings.
Money saving - I have found sites like checkoutsmart and Shopimum that offer deals and then give you fastback on your purchases by uploading your receipts. I currently have £35.00 on one account and £18.00 on the other account. I am going to continue to save this for our Christmas food shop. Its worth it people, give it a go.
I am trying to eat healthier more natural foods rather than diet so I tend to eat Natural bars for breakfast if I'm on the run or Kallo puffed Rice and Rice milk if its a chilled morning. I eat salads and a sugar free jelly for lunch and then a dinner but I add salad to fill me up. I also snack on fruit.
Eating this way has made me feel fitter and healthier.
As far as the house is concerned I have started to try and get up earlier in the morning, roughly about 5am, to get the house tidied and the lunches done before I leave. Its tiring but does make life easier in the evenings. My plan for the summer holidays is to treat it as if I'm moving and box up everything fully clean and scrub and then put back the things we want or sell/tip the things we don't want. Wish me luck!
Well that's about it for my 'Hello' post, lets talk soon xx