It's time to plan our menu's for the forthcoming week. Have you done yours yet?
- Monday - Chicken fajitas and salad
- Tuesday - Soup and fresh bread
- Wednesday- Toad in the hole, roast potatoes and green beans
- Thursday - Pork steaks, new potatoes and corn on the cob
- Friday- Pizza and garlic bread
- Saturday - Chilli and Rice
- Sunday - Leftover chilli and rice
Today I popped over to see my mum and dad for a couple of hours. When I came home sweet man had fixed dinner for us. Sometimes I forget how lucky I am.
Cajun spiced onions and peppers
Chicken with fajita spices
Everything ready to go into the wraps.
It was a very tasty dinner and I will miss dinner being made for me when sweet man goes back to work on Wednesday.
This evening after everything being finalised for my son starting university on the 21st September and his timetable being sent to him we decided it was time to celebrate with him.
We splashed out a little and bought a bottle of champagne and macaroons which are his favourite desert. We have told him to keep the cork because the next bottle that we get him will be when he is wearing his cap and gown celebrating passing his degree.
Well I am off to drink my champagne so have a lovely evening.