Friday 31 July 2015

Clean Fridge Friday

Yay, it's almost the weekend. We have a busy one planned. We have a birthday on Sunday. Sweet boy 2 will be a teenager. Yes the big 13.

We have a family barbeque planned for tomorrow and then he has a friends sleepover organised for Sunday.

So today I needed to clean out the fridge ready for all the barbeque food. I do tend to clean out the fridge on Friday anyway as this is bin day.
 
 
Before photo - A good scrub required me thinks!

Now doesn't that look better.

Ok ready to shop for the barbeque food and a doggy birthday cake. As that is what sweet boy loves more than anything. Have a lovely Friday evening!
#FoodWasteFriday

2 comments:

  1. I love a fridge photo! Please do come on over and link up at #FoodWasteFriday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jo. I would love to. Heading over now to join you.

    ReplyDelete