Sunday 2 August 2015

Afternoon tea at Pontlands Park Hotel

It was my mums birthday on Thursday. My sister-in-law (who I have to say I am very lucky to have in my life because she is one of the nicest people ever) thought it would be a nice treat to have afternoon tea together at Pontlands Park Hotel.

What a delightful afternoon it turned out to be, the staff were attentive, helpful and brought us the most delicious tray of sandwiches, fresh scones with whipped cream and strawberry jam and cakes. I can highly recommend the cheesecake it was delicious. We were also given the option of a wide variety of teas and coffee.


I as usual had coffee, my mum also as usual had breakfast tea and my sister- in- law had strawberry and cranberry tea.

We were there for three hours chatting, laughing and spending quality time together which doesn't happen often enough.

After leaving, we decided that it would be lovely to go back near to Christmas, after a hard afternoon of shopping to relax and unwind.

No comments:

Post a Comment