Hello my lovelies
As most of you will know my summer holiday is over and I have been back at work for two whole days already, admittedly they were child free days.
In fact let me tell you about Thursday, we had to be at the school for 8.30am,which amazingly I managed. We boarded the coach and headed off to a place called Stubbers.
Stubbers is an adventure centre that caters for children and adults, giving them a wide variety of activities to participate in.
The activities that we did on the day were archery, the climbing wall (yes, see that climbing wall I climbed that), and then we did problem solving tasks which I enjoyed the most out of all the activities. Although I was not looking forward to taking part in the activities I was pleasantly surprised that I enjoyed the day and would go back there with my family.
You can either visit Stubbers for the day or stay in their tents for a weekend, they have family tents should you wish to go as a family.
Fridays day at work was getting the classrooms ready for the children arrival on Monday morning.
So, this is what I've been doing to prepare the children for going back to school on Monday
- Getting back to an 8 o clock bedtime for the little ones and a 9.30 bedtime for my fourteen year old
- Completion of their homework so they can hand it in on their first day back and not worry
- P.E kits are packed ready to take in on the first day
- School clothes ironed and hung on their door ready to put on
- School bags packed ready to go
- Food for the packed lunches are sliced and put into plastic bags so that the children can quickly make their own lunches
I hope you have a lovely weekend.
Take care xx