Wednesday 26 October 2016

Still loving the holidays



Hello dear friends,

I hope you have had a lovely day. We have.

We spent this morning at the cheap cinema showing of Finding Dory, and I have to admit to having a tear in my eye at one point (emotional wreck that I am) but it was very good and the children thoroughly enjoyed it.

We then came home and had a very brief tidy up and then we headed off to a friend Halloween party which was good fun, the children had pizza and we had a yummy chilli and rice. Being quite a mild October the children played in the garden on the trampoline and cuddled the rabbits while we chatted about our friends forthcoming wedding on Friday. All our friends are heading off to get their nails done together but as we are being quite frugal my daughter and I might do each others nails tomorrow.

Well I hope you have a nice evening.

Take care xx

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like another lovely day, Tara. Your daughter and you giving each other a manicure will be fun! My daughter and I used to do that! Have a wonderful rest of your holiday week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We didn't get round to doing it today Bless so we may even have an afternoon of it and have a face mask and hair conditioning too. I hope you have a nice week too xxx

      Delete
  2. I still haven't seen that movie and I think I'll cry too!

    Jumping on the trampoline and cuddling with rabbits sounds like a perfect October afternoon, I'm glad you had the time with your friends and the kids had fun!

    Kudos on being frugal and doing your own manicures! Those are memories your daughter will be glad to have, more than professional nails, I'll bet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a really nice afternoon Nathalie, I quite like October when its mild. I hope she has good memories of our days together. Xx

      Delete