Sunday 22 May 2016

Fun at the park



Hello, I hope you have had a nice weekend.

Yesterday I told my eight year old that we might go to the local nature park however it was quite overcast today and I had a bad feeling that it was going to pour with rain so we compromised and while it was dry we went to one of our local parks. We chose on that we haven't been to for a while and that has a museum to take cover in if it did rain (it didn't and the museum was closed so it was a good job).


just as we arrived

Beautiful girl
seven year old


eight year old

We had lots of fun and was glad that we had decided to go.

My thirteen year old went running again today. I still wish I had the want to go with him. Perhaps I should see if Liam notices any difference in three weeks as my motivation to join him.

I gave my daughter her first ever hair mask today as her hair was feeling dry and I can notice changes in her. She enjoyed it. She loves to be pampered. I hope she gets a good job in the future.



Liam is now packed, booked in online for his flight, he has set up Skype so we can chat. I am at work when he goes to the airport tomorrow and he said he was quite glad. I know that tomorrow I am going to struggle and I really don't want to cry at work, so I know I really need to try and hold it together. As he has got older we have become such good friends, and I want him to have an amazing time but I will really miss him.
He received an email from his first hotel asking if he wanted to :-
A - upgrade his room for $75.00 ergh no!
B - Book snacks and an evening movie for $35.00 ergh again no!
C - Book a limo from the airport for $105.00 ergh yet again no!

I'm so proud of him and yet if I had the money I would have loved to book all three for him. (if only...)

Have a lovely evening and take care xx

2 comments:

  1. It looks like you guys had a lot of fun outside today! Love the pictures of the kids, they're all so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We did, I didn't put of the selfie's of all of us on the large swing. Thank you Nathalie xx

      Delete