Hello, happy Monday.
This morning my darling daughter was meant to be starting a week of drama at the senior school she will be going to in just over a years time but they didn't cash our cheque for the course. I asked her this morning did she want to go because I would happily argue that they should have cashed the cheque but she said she would much rather spend the week with us as she has only just broken up. I was quite relieved as I didn't really fancy spending the week walking backwards and forwards.
I thought this morning I would do a list of things I would like to do today:-
- Organise a menu plan for the week - done
- Put two loads of washing on - one done
- Start organising and cleaning the lounge - started
- Shop for the weeks food - half done (I didn't have a pound coin for a trolley)
- Put a load of DVDs on music magpie - done £32.00 into PGL fund
- Read a couple of chapters of my book
- Go to the park with the kids - done
- Go for a run
- Clean the kitchen - done
- Do ten items of ironing - done
- Hoover downstairs - done
- Children to clean their bedrooms - done
- Spend 30 mins cutting down the bushes in the garden - done
- Downstairs toilet
- My bedroom
- Daughters bedroom
- Two eldest boys bedroom
- Two youngest boys bedrooms
- Spend 30 mins cutting down the bushes in the garden
Monday - Hot dogs and salad
Tuesday - Shepherds Pie and veg
Wednesday- Chicken, roast potatoes, carrots, broccoli, Yorkshire pudding and gravy
Thursday - chicken, buckwheat salad
Friday - breakfast for dinner
Saturday - Mexican lamb and roasted veggie couscous
Sunday - steak, new potatoes and salad
Oh dear I'm being pestered to go for a run and I've only just eaten and my legs are a bit sore from yesterday, but I don't think I'm going to get out of this and really although I only have a target of going for a run three times a week the sooner I get the three times done the more chance there is that I will pass my target.
Fun at the park
Box of DVDs sold on Ziffit to go towards paying for my daughters school trip
Todays healthy lunch - Chicken salad pitta with new potatoes and apple.
Well that's it from me for today, I am off to have a run with the kids. ***update - run done but just me and my nine year old, the other two wimped out***
Now I am going to have a bath, a face mask and read my book.
Take care xx