Monday 12 October 2015

Menu Plan Monday 12.10.15

Hello lovely people, I hope you are all well.

Its time for another weekly menu.
 
 
 
 
Monday - Minted Lamb chops and sauté potatoes
 
Tuesday- Sausage and tomato pasta with garlic bread
 
Wednesday - Jacket potatoes with either Tuna or cheese and beans
 
Thursday - Lasagne with garlic dough balls
 
Friday - bratwurst hotdogs with fried onions
 
Saturday - chilli and Rice
 
Sunday - Roast beef with horseradish, roast potatoes, Yorkshire pudding and roasted vegetables
 
Mmm I'm quite looking forward to Sunday!
 
Well that's this weeks meals organised. Have you done yours yet?
 
I have spent most of the weekend listening to the star wars music and I still am!
Sweet man and sweet boy 2 have been playing the battlefront 3 beta on the Xbox and PlayStation but at least that's two more present ideas for me.
 
Well I have just bought some more stocking items in the sale.
 
Take care
 
 


2 comments:

  1. I'm looking forward to your Sunday dinner too, lol!

    Greg and our son are playing the same game beta :) Only they use headphones so I (thankfully) have no idea what the music sounds like.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha men and boys they are all the same! Oh for headphones, Yes another Christmas present idea! Xx

    ReplyDelete