Tuesday 6 October 2015

Organising for christmas







Hello friends,

Its time for another organising for Christmas update, cleaning this week I am going to pick a very easy room as I really don't have a lot of time on my hands due to work commitments. I am choosing to clean sweet boy one and twos room as I have given this a thorough clean in the last few weeks so it shouldn't take too long.

The present I am going to buy this week will be for my lovely sister-in-law, I'm not too sure what I am going to buy her. We have a tendency to buy each other either comfy slipper boots or warm pyjamas so I am going to have a look online and see what is about.

At the weekend I think I will make some shortbread biscuits and some chocolate chip shortbread biscuits for the freezer.

I haven't done much wrapping over the last few weeks so this week I am planning on putting the stocking bits into the stockings and wrapping them and then I will have a good idea of how much more I need to buy.


The extra items that I am going to buy this week for the Christmas box is crisps and peanuts, I do normally buy quite a few of these because if anyone does arrive unannounced at least I can put these out as a snack.



I hope your Christmas organising is coming along well.

Have a nice evening.





No comments:

Post a Comment