Thursday 8 October 2015

Not much going on

Hello friends,

I hope you are having a lovely week.

I have just picked up my second eldest son from his school open evening. He was showing around prospective pupils that are currently in year six.

This time next year we will be making this decision for our daughter. Luckily for us it is an easy decision because although she will take her eleven plus she will most likely be going to the same school as her older brother.

For those parents that are making this decision for the first time though it is  very difficult but I do believe that following your gut feel on a school is the right thing to do and has certainly always worked for us.
So what else have we been up to, not much really this week I am having to work extra hours and sweet man is also working extra hours as he currently doesn't have a manager so he is acting manager as well as doing his own role so its busy, busy in our house.


The children are as busy as ever with choir, basketball, cadets and tea with friends.
Today I was given a big bag of pears by a colleague. These will be making an appearance in the lunch boxes and maybe also a desert or cake. Yummy!


I hope things are running smoothly in your world my dear friends.


I'm sorry for the lack of pictures but I am posting this from my phone and pictures never seem to work very well.
Take care





1 comment:

  1. What's "eleven plus"? Do you guys get to choose the high school your kids attend? Here it depends on where you live (so where you live determines what schools you're zoned for, typically one elementary, one middle and one high school), unless you choose to send your kids to private school.

    Yum, pears! So many recipes for pear desserts... I want to make a chocolate pear pie (you just reminded me of that!).

    Take care, I hope you get some time to relax too!

    ReplyDelete