Thursday 1 October 2015

Halloween Treats


Hi, so today is the first of October, wow how did that happen?

We normally get dressed up and go trick or treating on Halloween but this year the kids have decided its always too chilly so they would like to dress up, have treats and watch  a spooky movie.

They also have a Halloween disco at school where they dress up the youngest wants to be a vampire, sweet boy three wants to dress up as a ghost pirate like in the pirates of the Caribbean and my daughter who's topic at school is Greek Myths wants to dress up as Medusa. (I think I have my work cut out for me.)



Here are the five movies we are considering watching for halloween
 
  1. Beetlejuice
  2. Hocus pocus
  3. Bedknobs and broomstick
  4. Nightmare before Christmas
  5. Boxtrolls
They are all spooky but fun movies that wont cause any of them to come running into my room in the middle of the night.
 
Top tasty treats
 
Toffee apples
pumpkin cookies
banana ghosts
pumpkin Satsuma
Bat cookies
Ghost cupcakes
 
I hope we have given you some ideas for Halloween this year. Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment