Sunday 13 March 2016

Birthday update



Hello dear friends.

I thought today I would tell you about my birthday. It was a lovely day. The flowers in the picture above I received from my brother and sister in law. Aren't they beautiful?

I had a lie in and read a few chapters of my book, which I thoroughly enjoyed.

One of my best friends and her daughter popped over with a lovely smelling candle and matching room fragrance and a card with the sweetest words in.

As per normal I was terribly spoilt by my mum and dad.

I got this box full of treats together with a lovely card that has a bookmark on the front of it (my mum knows me so well) and money so I can go and treat myself.

I was lucky to spend the day with my lovely family.

We decided to have a nice wander in the woods as the weather was clear and the sun was shining.

I managed to get some lovely photos of the children whilst we were out.




 
 

It didn't cost anything but we all enjoyed it. Sometimes its just nice to be somewhere that is peaceful. I feel like life is full of the noise of technology and its just nice to be away from it for a short time.

My aunt had popped over whilst I was out and left me lots of goodies, and I received a beautiful perfume box set from another couple of my friends.

It truly was a lovely relaxed birthday and I am so grateful for all my friends and family that made the effort to come over and see me, buy me gifts and send me cards. I am very a very lucky girl.

Have a good evening and take care xxx
 



4 comments:

  1. You really got spoiled! I'm glad you had such a great day and got to spend time with your kids :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank for putting an awful photo of me up 😂😂

    ReplyDelete