Thursday 17 March 2016

Thursdays here again!



Good Evening, I hope you have had a nice day.

It has been beautifully sunny here today, a colleague told me her car even said it was 18°c. I'm not sure it was that warm but it was certainly nicer to wake up to the blue sky and sun beaming than yesterday when their was frost glistening everywhere.

Tonight, we had my thirteen year olds parents evening, we have always had glowing reports from his teachers and tonight was no different although he does need to challenge himself in maths and not 'just do enough'. I did mortify him by saying that I would ring his teacher at the end of each half term to see how he is getting on. Mwah ha ha! Isn't it great being an embarrassing parent.

I am lying on my bed typing this up whilst my eight year old is watching Open Season, he said he was lonely and would I watch with him. Bless, that boy is so cute... He pulls on my heartstrings.

Ok so do you like the picture above?

This is somewhere on my bucket list and I don't think I have ever done a bucket list post so here goes:-

Places to visit
Whistler Canada (the picture above)
Banff Canada
Toronto Canada
Whale watching Cruise in Alaska
Boston
New York - Summer visit, to drink coffee in central park, Christmas visit, to outdoor ice skate in central park
New England
Washington DC
San Francisco
Savannah Georgia
Florida (again)
Northern lights and blue lagoon in Iceland
Bora Bora (yes, I know in my dreams)
Hong Kong (again, I loved it there)
Zermutt Switzerland
Vienna
Lapland at Christmas (before the little ones get too big)
Venice
Florence
Rome

Things to see

Charlie and the Chocolate Factory show in West End
Matilda show in West End

Well I'm sure there are so many other things I would like to do or see but that's all I can think of off the top of my head.

What about you? What is on your bucket list?

Have a great day and take care xx

2 comments:

  1. I love being an embarrassing parent! It's the little things, you know... hahaha.

    I'd love to hear about how you went to Hong Kong. Was that on a holiday?

    I don't have a bucket list. Never gave much thought about making one up either.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely, I never used to understand why my dad found this so amusing, now I'm with him 100%. Ha ha

      I went to Hong Kong on my way back from Australia and yes it was on holiday. I went to Bali on my way there too. It was an amazing holiday. We spent a week in Bali, three weeks in Australia and three days in Hong Kong. I was hoping to go back a few years ago because my brother worked there for a year but I didn't manage it. But I would recommend it if you ever get the opportunity.

      I have had a bucket list on the go for about the last five years Nathalie, ever since I realised I really wasn't doing the things that make me happy since then we have been back to Florida with the kids which was a massive dream of mine. But for the last couple of years I haven't really done anything. You should do one just noting down the things you enjoy doing. Xxx

      Delete