I haven't done things that make me happy recently, so here goes:-
- The aunt deciding to come out when I had a rivers school trip
- Getting back late from my school trip and seeing my two boys faces smiling at me as I walked through the door
- Popping into my eldest sons work to buy some milk and seeing his lovely face
- Receiving a card from my step Nan (bless her she is in her eighties and yet never forgets my birthday)
- Spending the day outdoors enjoying the fresh air
I honestly don't know how far I walked today as I forgot to wear my pedometer. But I'm pretty certain it was quite a distance.
Well I am off to watch backlist now, so it is just a quick one tonight and tomorrow is my birthday, 21 again...
Take car xx