Monday 14 March 2016

Menu Plan Monday



Good Evening. I hope you had a nice Monday.

Its going to be a very busy week again so this weeks menu will be full of quick and easy meals. I am only cooking for six this week as my darling eldest son is in Amsterdam Monday and Tuesday and in Barcelona Wednesday and Thursday. He is such a jet setter. Paranoid mother here will be keeping an eye on the news to make sure there are no incidents anywhere.



Monday - Burgers, chips and beans (burgers made by my thirteen year old at school) Thirteen year old has cadets 6.30 depart.

Tuesday - Spaghetti Bolognese (Mince in freezer) Daughter has brownies 5.30 depart

Wednesday - Jacket potatoes with sausage and beans. Meeting with youngest sons teacher at 4.10

Thursday - Hot dogs  Drama club for daughter finishing at 5.30, Parents evening for thirteen year old from 5.00 - 6.45, cadets for thirteen year old starting at 7pm

Friday - Tomato Pasta  Two school disco's first starting at 6.00 till 7.30 next starting at 7.45 till 9.15

Oh, what a busy week. I think I will be sleeping all weekend!

Have a lovely evening and take care xx

No comments:

Post a Comment