Monday 14 September 2015

Menu plan monday

Oh Mondays here already! I guess its time to start planning this weeks menu's, have you done yours yet? If so you are more organised than me.

Ok so I have just had a look in the fridge and the freezer so here goes.

Monday

Bratwurst and chips

Tuesday

Chicken, mashed potatoes and corn on the cob

Wednesday

Chicken fajitas and salad

Thursday

Spaghetti Bolognese

Friday

Jacket Potatoes with various fillings

Saturday

Fish and chips

Sunday

Pork, roast potatoes and vegetables (with apple sauce)

I am going to admit now that this weeks shopping bill is going to be above the £100.00 maximum spend. But there is a reason for this nathalie suggested last week that I do a shop getting as much of the large items out of the way.  Sweet man is out of the country for a week each month and during that time I am normally without the car as he normally travels whilst I am at work.

Today and yesterday I did exactly that I bought a pack of twenty four toilet rolls, a large washing powder, a large softener, shower gels, shampoo, conditioner and UHT milk as well as our normal shop.

I am hoping that I will regain this money next week as I will just be cooking for myself and the children, and we are really not very fussy about what we eat and can get foods out of the freezer in the morning for that evening. Yay!

I hope you have a lovely evening I need to go and help my daughter with her speech for school councillor bless her. (she is so different to the boys)

Remember tomorrow is Christmas planning number three!

Bye for now.

3 comments:

  1. Your menu sounds delicious. When do we eat? LOL. I hope the shopping plan works for you! Good luck to your daughter, btw. Girls are different from boys, aren't they? I love all my kids the same but my girl has been a go getter at a much earlier age than her brothers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 6pm ok? Lol. Oh absolutely and mine is such a goody goody she drives the boys mad haha xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 6 p.m.... that's 1 p.m. for me so like a second lunch? OK, then :) I'm laughing at your boys being mad at their sister for making them look bad. Another girl would probably decide to up her sister and do even better... (although not all girls, of course, because my oldest stepdaughter was quite a slacker and didn't care that her sister got all the accolades and good grades and won everything... well, she was just jealous but it never pushed her to try to do as well. And of course, some boys are highly competitive. But I think boys mature way later than girls, on the whole.)

      Delete