Hello dear friends, wow its a late post tonight.
Today, I have been organising, ready for tomorrow. I hate that back to school early rush, in fact I can't stand it so I have:-
- Set up a new bag system for the youngest three
- Packed their PE bags including spare socks and spare hairbands (just in case)
- Packed the lunches, snacks, drinks bottle, water bottles
- Packed the swimming bags including combs (I'm not keen on the dishevelled look)
- Made sure all the forms are completed
- Books are read and reading records are complete
- Homework is done and packed
- Hooks have been put on the backs of their bedroom doors and uniform is hung on them
- Boxes are next to their beds with shoes in them
I have also got four lamps on freecycle, two for the boys rooms and one desk type that I will keep for when we get rid of the toy box and get a homework desk put in the playroom.
I will snap a picture of these tomorrow.
Well that's it from me today as its now very late and I need to get up early in the morning.
Have a great evening.
Take care xx