Hello, I hope you have had a nice day. I have been at work all day today, we are making Anglo -Saxon houses and I have spent most of the day helping young ladies and gentleman glue gun their houses together. I must say they all did a brilliant job and they tidied up after themselves.
When we arrived home I put inner on straight away, we had Spaghetti Carbonara and apart from one young man the whole house had this. (my eight year old had ham and onion omelette) The Carbonara was such a quick cheap meal that I think we will have to have this more often especially as several children asked for seconds. Big yay for easy meals.
After dinner I popped to the shops with my eldest son - check this out!
I got :-
- Four loaves of bread for 6p each which have gone in the freezer
- Eight lamb chops for £2.00 Also in the freezer for lamb stew next week
- Ten slices of Haslet for £1.10 four in tomorrow sandwiches, six in the freezer
- Garlic bread for 10p, in the freezer to go with spaghetti Bolognese next week
- Bagels for 25p in the freezer for breakfast for my eight year old
- Thornton's chocolate cake for £2.02 split into 16 portions and put in the freezer for lunches
Unfortunately they didn't have any fruit offers as I seem to be running quite low on fruit but I should have enough for lunches for the rest of the week. Even better I got a further £5.00 off for a voucher that I had, making this shop super cheap.
Today I only walked four miles.
I have eaten:-
Breakfast - Yoghurt
Lunch - chicken sandwich
melon and pineapple
Dinner - Spaghetti Carbonara
I hope you have a nice evening. Take care xx