Friday 1 April 2016

A whole load of washing!



Good Evening. I hope you have had a nice day.



Today I have :-

  • Done two loads of washing and hung them on the line outside to dry
  • Hovered the downstairs of my house
  • Cleaned the kitchen
  • Cleaned the toilet
  • Hung up the clothes that I ironed yesterday
  • Packed my thirteen year olds PE bag and hung on new hook
  • Went to the shop to get some juice £8.50 spent
  • Picked my eldest son up from work
Todays pleasantries:-

 
 
A couple of hours chatting to my lovely mum, who popped over for a cup of tea. I was hoping to make her lunch but the traffic was so bad that she didn't want to stay too late in case she got stuck in it. But it was still great to see her.
 
Reading a few pages of my book, Love you more by Lisa Gardner, whilst waiting for my eldest son to finish work.
 
I popped into the charity shop when I was at the shops to see if I could get any storage to help tidy up my two youngest boys rooms, sadly there was nothing there today.
 
When I finish writing this I am going to go up to bed and watch a couple of episodes of Prison Break. I think I'm on Series 3 now.
 
 
 


I didn't really get any bargains today I had to pay full price for the drinks that we needed but my mum did bring me :-
  • A bag of apples
  • A bag of bananas
  • A box of chocolate croissants
  • 3 packs of biscuits
  • A box of doughnuts
I researched back packs as my eight year old is finding his school bag too heavy and it bangs against his little legs. I have found one reduced but I need to check the infamous cupboard under the stairs first to make sure there isn't one in there for him to use.

Well that's it from me for today, take care xx
 




1 comment:

  1. I think this might have been my favorite book by Lisa Gardner. I read it twice and I loved it both times. And cried.

    Yummy stuff your mom brought you... chocolate croissants! Can your mom come visit me too? lol.

    You are wise to check your closet before buying a new backpack, with a little luck you'll find something that will work for him without your needing to spend anything.

    Have a great weekend, Tara!

    ReplyDelete