Good Evening. I hope you have had a nice day.
Today I have :-
- Done two loads of washing and hung them on the line outside to dry
- Hovered the downstairs of my house
- Cleaned the kitchen
- Cleaned the toilet
- Hung up the clothes that I ironed yesterday
- Packed my thirteen year olds PE bag and hung on new hook
- Went to the shop to get some juice £8.50 spent
- Picked my eldest son up from work
A couple of hours chatting to my lovely mum, who popped over for a cup of tea. I was hoping to make her lunch but the traffic was so bad that she didn't want to stay too late in case she got stuck in it. But it was still great to see her.
Reading a few pages of my book, Love you more by Lisa Gardner, whilst waiting for my eldest son to finish work.
I popped into the charity shop when I was at the shops to see if I could get any storage to help tidy up my two youngest boys rooms, sadly there was nothing there today.
When I finish writing this I am going to go up to bed and watch a couple of episodes of Prison Break. I think I'm on Series 3 now.
I didn't really get any bargains today I had to pay full price for the drinks that we needed but my mum did bring me :-
- A bag of apples
- A bag of bananas
- A box of chocolate croissants
- 3 packs of biscuits
- A box of doughnuts
Well that's it from me for today, take care xx