Thursday 27 August 2015

Daily Update 27/08/15

Good Evening, I hope you have had a great day!

First thing this morning I popped out on my own to a new shop that has opened in town called B&M, this is a discount store that seems to sell everything that you can think of. I only bought toilet rolls and kitchen rolls. Unfortunately as the store has only just opened there was so many people in the store so I started to feel a little claustrophobic.

I got dinner out of the freezer Spaghetti Bolognese, pasta and parmesan cheese. (yay easy tea!)


My daughters best friend and her mum (one of the nicest people I have ever met) popped over for an hour as the girls had not seen each other for five weeks and were missing each other lots. We had a nice cup of tea and caught up on each others news whilst the girls got dressed up and danced and sang on the patio.


 Then we went into town to get the boys their yearly pre-school haircuts. I would normally get this done just before we go back to school but sweet boy 2 has been invited to Chessington World of Adventures theme park with a friend on Saturday and I didn't want him to look messy.
sweet boy 2
sweet boy 3
sweet boy 4

Thank you for dropping by and have a wonderful evening!



2 comments:

  1. I don't like crowds in store either, which is why I like shopping on Wednesday mornings. Right now it's fine because snowbirds are gone (it's too hot for the old folks who live here in the winters, mostly) but soon it'll start getting a little busier. The plus side of your story is that you didn't spend much money (hopefully!).

    Your boys are gorgeous! How old is your daughter?

    Is "tea" dinner, then for us in the US?

    Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Nathalie, dinner/tea the same thing ha ha my other half always tells me off for saying tea. No your right I didn't spend much money apart from the haircuts! My daughter is 9 but thinks she is 15. Have a lovely day xx

    ReplyDelete