Tuesday 4 August 2015

Weekly Chores

Good evening, I hope you have had a good day! Today I thought I would give you a little glimpse of how I attempt to keep on top of the chores.


Daily cleaning chores

Make beds
Put a load of washing on
Load dishwasher (after breakfast)
Wipe over downstairs Toilet and upstairs bathroom
Hoover downstairs
Wash kitchen work surfaces
Iron

Additional daily chores

Monday - wash our bedding and sweet girls
                Mop downstairs
               Clean microwave

Tuesdays - wash sweet boy 1 and 2 bedding
                   dust downstairs
                   clean mirrors

Wednesday - wash sweet boy 3 and 4 bedding
                      dust upstairs
                      clean light switches

Thursday - wash towels
                   hoover upstairs
                   clean oven

Friday - Mop downstairs
              clean bathroom thoroughly
              clean fridge

Saturday and Sunday tend to be time spent as a family. I do also spend one evening per week menu planning and another evening doing an online shop but at the moment this doesn't have a regular day (something I need to improve).
Do you have a regular chores list? And do you have to tick them off on a daily basis to ensure they are done like I do?
I look forward to hearing if you have a better plan than me!



              

No comments:

Post a Comment