Saturday 15 August 2015

Saturday update

Good Evening, I hope you are having a lovely weekend.

I thought today I would give you a little update of what has been happening in our humble abode!

I was very lucky to receive some vouchers on the last day of school from my lovely colleagues and the delightful children that I worked with. Since clearing out sweet boy one and two's bedroom I have been thinking about how I can update it a little so I spent this morning looking at Next sale and found some lovely blue and white checked blackout curtains, they were half price and a bargain at £15.00.
 
 
I am watching a desk that is currently on Ebay, as I think it is important for them to have somewhere that the can go and quietly get their homework done, currently they use the table with the little ones.
 
I just need to keep an eye out for some bedding, a lampshade, lamp and rug on sale.
 
Things are a little up in he air with sweet boy one at he moment because he has had offers from a couple of universities that he did not think he would get offers from because the grades were higher than he expected, so he has a lot of decision making to do and I wait patiently to see if my baby is going to be moving away for three years. I am finding this very hard, I want him to be happy and do what is right for him but silently I am nervous about the possibility of him going and I know we will all miss him terribly. He is the one that makes us laugh every day, cheers us up if we have had a bad day and can always be relied on to help with anything.
 
Today we strayed a little from our menu plan and had Spaghetti Bolognese. I woke up really fancying it! Does that ever happen to you? And no it really wasn't because its sweet boy ones favourite meal and it might convince him to stay!
 
 
It had lots of hidden veggies in it (ha ha the kids will never know!)
 
 


It was very yummy and there are lots of leftovers for the freezer
 
Well that's about all I have to tell you today. Have a great evening and sleep well my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment