Thursday 11 February 2016

A daily review

Wow, its Thursday and the last day of school tomorrow for a week. Yay!

I'm sorry that I didn't post yesterday. The man of the house was away, my daughter had an audition for a part in Saturday night fever, I had lots of end of term maths tests to mark and it was my sister in laws birthday therefore we did not stop all night and I fell into bed at 10pm.



I worked all day today, I walked six an a half miles.


I said I would let you know the progress of my daughters bedroom, well there is a change of plan my mum and dad rang and told me they have bought my daughter a lovely new bed with storage which is being delivered on Monday. My dad has arranged for the delivery men to take it upstairs and put it in my daughters room where I want it. I know I've said it before but I love my mum and dad!

I popped into ASDA tonight and got three packs of crumpets for 33p and three packs of muffins for 39p. Bargain.

I hope you have a lovely evening take care xx

1 comment:

  1. What a nice present from your parents! I'll bet your daughter is going to be pleased as plum. Is that a singing part that she auditioned for? When will you know the results?
    You got some super deals again, yay you!

    ReplyDelete