Monday 8 February 2016

Menu plan monday





Monday - Chicken breast, mash and Cajun onions and peppers

Tuesday - Toad in the hole, roast potatoes, sweetcorn and gravy

Wednesday - Minced beef and gravy in Yorkshire pudding with mash and veg

Thursday - Sausage and bacon sandwiches

Friday - Pizza, garlic bread and salad

Saturday - Fish and chips

Sunday - Roast beef, roast potatoes, veg and gravy

Breakfast will be a choice of Krave, Crunchy nut and bagels

Lunches will be a mix of sandwiches, crisp, cake, grapes and a drink.

I walked for nine miles today.

I haven't done any cleaning at all today apart from a little bit of ironing.

 I know I should be sorting out my daughters room but she is currently sleeping in the top bunk bed whilst my two younger boys who invariably are found in the same bed do exactly that and sleep together.  I think we will probably finish her room at the weekend. This will mean that we can properly clean it before putting in her new items.

Have a lovely evening and take care xx

No comments:

Post a Comment