I am looking forward to a nice relaxing weekend although I desperately need to go shopping, we got home from school today and my little people were very hungry but we had no snacks. So I need to do a full weeks worth of shopping including cleaning materials. Luckily I have managed to accumulate a few coupons over the last couple of weeks so hopefully that will save me some money on a big shop.
I have walked nine miles today and have to admit to feeling quite worn out now so I am writing this post and watching Outlander on Amazon Prime. I have only just started to watch this series but I quite like how it flicks from wartime France to 1700 Scotland and follows the life of a young woman who travels back in time after touching a medieval stone.
Things that have made me smile, happy and laugh today
- One of my best friends popping round for a cup of tea after school today
- My darling daughter tidying her bedroom without me even having to ask her
- My eight year old having another good week at school (I'm so proud of him)
- I would like to take my children on a bike ride
- I would like to see my mum and dad
- I would like to make cakes and cookies with the children for school next week
- I would like to start digging over a vegetable area in the garden
- I would like to wash all the bedding
- I would like to read stories and watch kids movies with the children
- I would like to get next weeks shopping done