Sunday 28 February 2016

Simple Sundays

Good evening, I hope you have had a nice day.

Things I have achieved today :-

  • Two loads of washing
  • Dishwasher put on twice
  • Beds made
  • Visited my mum and dad
  • Cleaned the kitchen
I have spent quite a lot of the day reading my book and watching a few episodes of Lucifer. (It's funny).

Yesterday late afternoon/evening I went and did the weekly shop. I did spend more than I like to one weekly shop but it did include toilet rolls and cleaning materials (enough for the month).

I also bought quite a lot of:-

Meat
Chicken
12 Chicken breasts
1 kilo Minced beef
Gammon joint
18 Sausages
2 Lasagnes (ready made)

Breakfast

Crunchy Nut Cornflakes
Cinnamon cereal
Krave
20 croissants
20 Chocolate croissants
8 strawberry pop tarts

Fruit and vegetables

2 packs new potatoes
2 packs white potatoes
Pineapple
Lettuce
Tomatoes
Cucumber
Apples
Sweetcorn x2

General groceries

Milk
Cheese
Coleslaw
Potato salad
Garlic sausage
3x Pizzas
Garlic bread
4 packs crisps (packed lunches)
Crackers
Gold/penguin bars (packed lunches)
Jaffe cakes
Ribena
Mango & lime juice
2 bottles Pepsi Max
Vimto juice
Beers

Hopefully this should last all of this week and I should have a smaller shop next week.

My main shop was done at Lidl it came to £64.95 but I had a £5.00 off voucher bringing it down to £59.95. I then did a small shop in Farmfoods which included the toilet rolls and a few of the groceries at a total of £10.50 and finally the cleaning materials, beers and Pizza were bought at Tesco and came to a total of £35.00 but I had £2.00 off with coupons so spending £33.00

The complete shop came Toa total of £103.45 this is £23.45 over my weekly shopping allowance but hopefully I can regain this over the next couple of week.

I also spent £3.99 today to buy my mum some flowers. They made her smile and although it was a small bunch because of that worth every penny.


Have a lovely evening and take care xx

1 comment:

  1. It's really good, Tara, if you got cleaning supplies for a whole month! Just remember to adjust your budget for the next couple of weeks accordingly and you'll be good to go :)

    How nice of you to get flowers for your mom, I'm sure she loved them.

    I could eat all your croissants and chocolate croissants in one sitting, probably, I'm so hungry right now. I've got to go cook dinner. Sadly, no croissants for us but my daughter did make us crepes this morning. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete