This weeks breakfast choices consist of:-
- Bagels (Bought reduced now in the freezer)
- Pop Tarts (bought on offer 2 for £2.00 at Farmfoods)
- Krave (I bought the Aldi equivalent for £2.00 cheaper than the original Krave)
- Honey nut (Also bought the Aldi cheaper version for £1.75 less)
- Sandwich (cheese, cream cheese, chocolate spread, peanut butter and jam)
- Crisps (box of 40 bought for £4.00 at ASDA)
- Biscuit bar (bought at Aldi for 25p cheaper a pack than normal)
- Apples (65p a bag of 5/6 braeburns at Aldi)
- Drinks (Capri sun £2.00 box of 10)
Monday - sausage, bacon, egg, hash browns, beans, mushrooms and tomatoes
Tuesday - Pie, mash, veg and gravy
Wednesday -Spaghetti Bolognese with Parmesan and garlic bread
Thursday - Cheese and Beans on toast/Egg on toast
Friday - Gammon steak, chips, egg, pineapple
Saturday - Curry with Naan bread and Rice
Sunday - Leftovers from yesterday
The drinks for the children's lunches I wouldn't normally buy but recently we have had a lot of drinks bottles leak and ruin the children lunches so I have decided to buy them drinks that are on offer for the near future.
On Saturday we will make a variety of curries, probably a chicken curry, a lentil Dahl and I have bought quite a few potatoes recently for 10p a bag so we will probably make a Bombay potatoes dish too. This will cover two days worth of meals and give me Sunday off from cooking.
I hope you have had a good day today.
Take care xx