Saturday 27 February 2016

Brief saturday post

Good evening, I hope you have had a nice day.

My day has not been the best I found out today that my mum and dads dog passed away this week.

This has had quite a big affect on my family as they all loved that dog especially my thirteen year old and my daughter. My children have all decided to take themselves off to bed early.

I am very sad about the dog as he was lovely but even more I am very concerned about my mum and dad and how this will affect them, so I hope you don't mind but tonight post is going to be very brief and I am going to join my children in an early night.

RIP darling Kuba, I hope you are with Nan as I know if you are you will take good care of each other.

I hope you have a nice evening and my posts will be back to normal tomorrow

Take care xx

2 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear your parents lost their companion, Tara. I hope the kids are OK too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nathalie. I popped over to see them today, it was hard but they ok'ish. The kids are ok though xx

      Delete