Good Evening. I hope you have had a nice day.
- Three conservatory windows cleaned
- One kitchen cupboard cleaned
- Daughters old curtains taken down, pole cleaned and new curtains put up (I've had these for over a year)
- Daughters bedding washed and put back on the bed
- Daughters bedroom polished
- All make up taken out and make up bags put in washing machine (daughters)
- Daughters bedroom vacuumed
Another room complete just our bedroom, the youngest boys bedroom, the kitchen and the conservatory to go but as you know I am doing the kitchen and conservatory as I go along, rooms like that are easier broken down into small bits.
Food and Exercise
I was a bit upset this morning because I got on the scales and it said I had put on three pounds, I have stayed within my 1280 calorie allowance every day for the last 21 days so I could not work out how this had happened, then I realised I had fallen into weighing myself every day again and this always disheartens me so I sat down and had a cup of coffee and I good think about why I was allowing myself to feel this way and why I wanted to lose weight in the first place.
- Because I was feeling unwell and wanted to feel better - I feel much better than I did when I started, I have much more energy (I realise I am off work too so this help)
- I want to be around for my children longer - I'm not in control of this but I'm quite an active person anyway and by doing regular exercise, trying to lose weight and eating healthily it should make a difference
- I want to look half decent on the odd occasion I go out - I've already lost 11 (well maybe 8) lbs so I'm won't look worse even if I don't look better
- Breakfast - 1oz Rice Kristie with skimmed milk
- Lunch - Egg and tomato sandwich and bag of discos
- Dinner - Ham, new potatoes, lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber, spring onion, Sweetcorn
- Snacks - Mint Cornetto
The money that I spent today was £10.50 on bread, coffee, new potatoes, Sweetcorn and milk
Lots of items were listed on Ebay today, they were put on in bundles to avoid too many listing charges, I also listed some items on Facebook sales. Hopefully they will sell.
Have a lovely evening, I'm going to sit and watch the olympic cycling.
Take care xx