Thank you for all the lovely comments that you have all given me recently about how organised and focussed I have been during this holiday. I am a week and two days away from going back to work and I'm starting to slack.
- No organising has been done since Friday
- No running has been done since Friday
- I have not logged my food for two days
The last week of the holiday I intend to spend having fun with the children, they have been so good this holiday with no expectations at all but now its time for them to take centre stage.
- They have asked to go on a picnic - the weather is meant to be nice on Thursday
- They would love to see Finding Dory or Alice in Wonderland at the Cinema
- They would like to go swimming
In view of this I guess I had better carry on with the diet and exercise just in case...
Have a lovely evening and take care xx