Tuesday 9 August 2016

Just a little update today



Good Evening, I hope you have had a pleasant day today.

The picture above is of Boar Bora, which is on my bucket list, its highly unlikely I will ever manage to go there but we all have to have dreams don't we!

I woke up today feeling very anxious, this happens sometimes, I didn't sleep very well last night and I fell asleep feeling quite stressed out and felt worse when I woke up. It has put me out for the whole day and I have decided not to go for a run today.

I did however scrub our bathroom to within an inch of its life, so I think I did plenty of exercise.

I also eat comfort foods but stayed within my calorie allowance.

For breakfast I had two crumpets

For Lunch I had some leftover chicken curry and rice

For dinner I had braising steak, roast potatoes, sweet corn and a Yorkshire pudding
No snacks today
I am sitting here watching the ladies gymnastics today.
I had a lady come and pick up some books from me today so I made a further four pounds.
I didn't put any more items on Ebay today but I will put more on tomorrow.
Thats it for today.
Take care xx

4 comments:

  1. Do you know why you're feeling anxious? You were doing so well with everything! Did you have a fight?

    ((HUGS))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the hugs darling. I know exactly what caused it my fourteen year old still hadn't rung and Ben was starting to get annoyed with him. I hate confrontation or bad feeling. He rang earlier and spoke to him big Yay xxx

      Delete
  2. My day for feeling out of sorts was yesterday. I hope your day passes quickly like mine did. Sometimes there doesn't need to be a reason. It just passes. I hope there is no cause for your anxiety. You have still had a very good day of accomplishments.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad your day was over quickly, mine was too thank goodness I feel much better today. It was because of some bad feeling that was starting in our house and I don't like it when anyone upset. All ok now though my son that is on camp hadn't rung home but he has now thank goodness. Xx

      Delete