Hello friends, wow don't these weekends shoot by quickly.
- Vacuumed downstairs
- Cleaned the outside of the kitchen cupboard
- Two loads of washing
- Dishwasher on
- Small amount of ironing
- Washed the outside of my daughters wardrobe and drawer system
- Cleaned and polished my daughters bookcase
- Pulled out and vacuumed behind my daughters wardrobe and drawer system
- Vacuumed my daughters bedroom floor
Food and Exercise
- Breakfast - Rice Kristie and skimmed milk
- Lunch - Egg sandwich and few cheese biscuits
- Dinner - Tuna salad sub and pineapple chunks
- Snacks - Rice cakes and Tuck biscuits
Money spent today
- £2.99 Over door hooks for my daughters coat/school bag and dressing gown
- £4.75 Curtain rings for my daughters curtains
- £13.00 Sausage and chips for family
- £3.00 Tuna Salad Sub
- £10.00 Drinks for our cupboard
- £2.00 Eggs
We shouldn't really have had a takeaway tonight as we are trying to save money but I had nothing to go with the Chicken that I got out of the freezer so we will have that for dinner tomorrow with vegetables and potatoes.
My darling Liam has booked his flights to Chicago in January to look at some more universities.
I am really proud of my two eldest boys as they are working together to help my fourteen year old to improve his maths. They have come up with a plan on how to work through the GCSE syllabus to ensure he is confident by the time he has to do his exams. He seriously lacks confidence in himself but voiced how nervous he is that he is not going to achieve the scores he wants to get into college so Liam told him he would help him to become more confident in his maths ability.
I painted my finger and toenails today just to give myself a little boost.
Have a lovely evening and take care xxx