If you read my post yesterday I was overtaken by the couch potato monster but today it happily returned to it usual home sweet man. Ha ha Joking!
And I returned to my usual vibrant self, yes you guessed it joking again. But I truly did get off my lazy good for nothing butt, this is what I did today:-
- Worked all day
- Vacuumed downstairs
- Cleaned the kitchen
- Washed the floors
- Did 2 loads of washing
- Did some ironing
- Cooked dinner from the freezer (defrosted first of course)
- Completed homework with one child
- Tested another child on their times tables and mental maths ability
- Packed the lunches for tomorrow
- Got the clothes ready for tomorrow
- Applied for a clothes airer on freecycle (I am picking it up tomorrow - mines broken)
I also walked for six miles today and made a list of the things we need to buy after payday. Here is my list:-
- 2 school jumpers for my youngest boys (there's are too small)
- 4 new school tops 2 each for my youngest boys (there's are stained and won't clean)
- Shoes for my 13 and 8 year old
- Tights for my daughter (its cold and she wont wear trousers)
- Hair cuts for my three youngest boys
- A balaclava, a raincoat and red football socks for my thirteen year old.
If anyone has any recommendations of shoe makes that last please let me know.
The balaclava and raincoat are because he is going camping next weekend and as it is so cold they are items that they encourage the kids take with them. I have been looking in the charity shops as my son now wears adult clothes but have not found any so I guess I will have to buy them. I do hate buying things that they don't generally wear, it seems a waste.
Well that's it for today,
Take care xx