Tuesday 19 January 2016

Quick update



Hi, I hope your having a nice day.

I have had quite a chilled out day. I worked for half the day today and then got a lift home. Yes I know lazy!

I then did no housework, no walking or anything else really.

I picked my youngest two boys up, yes by car.

Went back and picked my daughter up from choir also by car.

I did make tea, yay for doing something.

I did bath my children and I did read them stories.

I am writing the briefest probably most boring post ever!!

And then, I am going to have the biggest bubbles bath ever and snuggle up in probably the coldest bed ever but I might take a hot water bottle and I'm going to share the smallest amount of cover so poor sweet man will most definitely be cold.

Have a nice evening and take care xx

2 comments:

  1. Ha. I love it. Some days I feel that if I were to write a blog post, it would look like this. I did nothing today.....absolutely nothing, and I don't even want to do THIS. But I haven't, and now looking at your post, I can laugh and say I know just how you feel. Good job.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Susan, ha ha some days that just about sums it up doesn't it.

      Glad I made you smile, it made me smile doing it. Have a great day xx

      Delete